Running (124) Life (58) Family (50) nutrition (20) injury (9) training (6) yoga (6) cycling (5)

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Two things about today

One: It was cold.  Minus 5, to be precise, which is well below the runners freezing point for any distance (except backwards running?)  So, my run got postponed until tomorrow.  And by "got postponed" I mean I did not go runnning.  Tomorrow it should be somewhere between 10 and 20 degrees by 11am.  Much better.

Two: I got to spend the whole day with my family, which I haven't done in a while, and it was nice.  Jess, Cadien, Rowan, Max, and I were kicking it in the minivan, at the science museum, at home, and at the grocery store.

Today: Intense yoga

2 comments:

  1. Wait until you move back to G-ville in the middle of June! It will be 90 degrees and 95% humidity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason that sounds great now, but I'm sure I'll be wishing for subzero temps soon enough...

    ReplyDelete