Running (124) Life (58) Family (50) nutrition (20) injury (9) training (6) yoga (6) cycling (5)

Thursday, January 28, 2010

good clean fun

Good day today - started out with a pre-dawn run, woke the girls up and drove into town, met Jess and Max for a wonderful breakfast, and had a reasonable day at work, with some good resistance training over the lunch hour.  Now, after dinner, the evening is winding down and I am feeling good.  I did tweak my neck doing pull-ups so I have to work on figuring out how not to do that...

Today: Run 4m easy;
Max reps/weight (dumbell) of:
Standard pull up, overhead press, standing curl, tricep kickback
Wide/narrow pull up, upright row, static curl, dips
Chin ups, straight arm raise, hammer curl, lying tricep extensions
Standard pull up, seated shoulder fly, cross body curls, side tricep pushups
Repeat entire resistance series.
Pull up total: 62.

2 comments:

  1. I am so impressed that it appears that you get something in every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost every day ... I believe in rest days--planned and occasionally unplanned--as a crucial part of training (and living!)

    ReplyDelete