Running (124) Life (58) Family (50) nutrition (20) injury (9) training (6) yoga (6) cycling (5)

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

how to fit it all in

My latest struggle is how to fit in the "workout," this piece of my day (and myself) that has become, on most days, not optional.  Have been successful at getting up early (4:45ish) for limited periods only, although that gets easier when spring arrives and running is a more attractive morning option.  Middle of the day is great but challenging to fit in reliably at work; and evening, which I did tonight, makes that blissful moment of falling asleep very satisfying.  Maybe I shouldn't look for a routine but value the variety and the different flavor of workouts in the morning, afternoon, and night.  We'll see.

Today: Lift bicep/tricep/shoulder.  Yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment