Running (124) Life (58) Family (50) nutrition (20) injury (9) training (6) yoga (6) cycling (5)

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Not a bad life!

A short post today, I think.  I'm enjoying the evening at home, having tucked the girls in and gotten a couple of great smiles from the baby.  Jess, as usual, is a loving and wonderful person to come home to, not to mention the fact that she is making brownies right now.  So, things are pretty darn good, on the whole.

I'm enjoying the "recovery" focus this week as well.  A nice rest day yesterday (but I felt good, barely sore -- I credit recovery drink right after the run and some yoga for stretching and loosening at night).  Today a nice fairly easy, but not sloppy, pace run on the treadmill.  Neck still strained from pullups last week so I am postponing core work for now (not doing anything "stupid" as Jess says).

Yesterday: rest day
Today: 4mile pace run ~8:30-8:45

No comments:

Post a Comment