Running (124) Life (58) Family (50) nutrition (20) injury (9) training (6) yoga (6) cycling (5)

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Recovery week

58 degrees in the sun and clear blue skies as I drove home from work.  Great running weather, but no run.  I'll go tomorrow morning.  For some reason it feels like a weekend evening even though it's a regular, hectic, week.

Jess and I have started the burpee war with our relatives and friends.  The burpees seem trivial now,  an afterthought to the day, but I wonder how many it will take to supplement and then overwhelm the regular daily workout.  Will we be done at 100?  Any ideas from those experienced in the burpee ways?

Yesterday: Yoga 40 minutes - fairly intense; Burpee war Day 1 (1 burpee)
Today: Core workout & PT back exercises; Burpee war Day 2 (2 burpees)

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I've done a burpee since I was about 7 years old and in dance class. I thought they were hard then...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sensing trouble as early as 40!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, we'll see. So far it's a nice warmup...

    ReplyDelete