Running (124) Life (58) Family (50) nutrition (20) injury (9) training (6) yoga (6) cycling (5)

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Great evening

Great workout today - I pulled out the old p90x DVDs for a plyometrics workout in the garage, and had an even better post-workout dinner.  It was leftovers night, and I consumed a gourmet feast: chicken risotto, bratwurst, pesto couscous, grean beans, sweet potatoes, homemade mac and cheese, and fruit salad!  Awesome.

The best part was feeding Max while the girls were in bed and Jess was playing soccer.  We both fell asleep, me holding the bottle and he drinking from it.

I forgot to wish my brother a happy birthday on Friday, so Happy Birthday, Brian!

I'm looking forward to a week of speed work, and the continuation of the Burpee contest..

Yesterday: PT back exercises, Burpee War Day 6 (6 burpees)
Today: Plyometrics ~1 hour (lunges, squats, jumps, etc.); Burpee War Day 7 (7 burpees)

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, dinner sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe you ate that much. But it cleared our refrigerator!

    ReplyDelete