Running (124) Life (58) Family (50) nutrition (20) injury (9) training (6) yoga (6) cycling (5)

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

An evening run

Four o'clock pm has long been my favorite time of day to run.  This extends a few hours in either direction, and although I have enjoyed many a morning, noon, and night run, late afternoon is is when I feel both at my best and that I benefit most from a run.  I haven't been able to run regularly at this time in a while; in fact most of my runs are either early morning or lunch hour runs.  So today, as I got home from work (at about 7:30), I decided to go running.  The sun had just set and the stars came out brilliantly, so I had a view of Orion and a sliver of a crescent moon.  I left the headlamp behind and ran a familiar route, enjoying the feeling of moving through darkness.  It may not have been four, but it sure felt good.

Today: ran 4 miles; Burpee War Day 3 (3 burpees)

2 comments: