Running (124) Life (58) Family (50) nutrition (20) injury (9) training (6) yoga (6) cycling (5)

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ready for bed

Long day but some great moments in there.  I spent much of the day and evening at work but had a nice time at it; at home I felt full of life and energy as I spent spent time with Jess and the kids.

Physically I feel at a bit of a turning point -- my neck has improved, my last physical therapy visit is this week, and I am feeling ready to (slowly) build back up some of the strength I've lost while sidelined.  Back to running when time permits.  I haven't forgotten about the speed training phase coming up.

Yesterday: PT back exercises, pullups (15), core workout (intense), Burpee War Day 8 (8 burpees)
Today: Yoga 35 minutes, Burpee War Day 9 (9 burpees).

No comments:

Post a Comment