Running (124) Life (58) Family (50) nutrition (20) injury (9) training (6) yoga (6) cycling (5)

Saturday, May 8, 2010

A new contest

Even though the burpee war is still going on, a cruel reminder of my own lack of toughness, its instigators have started a milder (at least at first) situp war.  So we've been adding five a day for several days, and I feel like I might have a shot at this one.  I've only done a thousand situps a few times but I'll bet we get there.

Otherwise it's been a restful week with a nice run this morning after it rained last night.

Thu: rest / 20 situps
Fri: rest / 25 situps
Today: run 4 miles, 30 situps, 2 x 15 chair dips, 3 sets: (10 wide + 10 std + 10 military pushups) + an extra 10 to total 100 pushups; PT stretches / back exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment