Running (124) Life (58) Family (50) nutrition (20) injury (9) training (6) yoga (6) cycling (5)

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Enough said

I had a great weekend at home with the family.  It is amazing to realize again and again how rich and lucky I am.   Finished with a very busy month at work so I will be able to get into some good training, and perhaps some more interesting and reflective posts.  And, nearly finished with my alcohol-free month!  Odd to celebrate with a beer, but that's exactly what will happen.

Today: 5.75 mile trail run
Yesterday:
yoga 15 minutes for stretching
10 sets x 5 pull ups (alternating standard and chin-up grip)
14 sets x 5 push ups (total 3 sets military, 3 sets wide, 2 sets diamond, 6 sets standard)
Friday: rest
Thursday: ran 4 miles

1 comment:

  1. I forgot you've been on the wagon! Do you get to crack one open tonight, or wait until tomorrow. Either way, congrats. I did NOT have an alcohol-free month.

    ReplyDelete