Running (124) Life (58) Family (50) nutrition (20) injury (9) training (6) yoga (6) cycling (5)

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Feelin' Groovy (and tired)

Sometimes my body feels tired and sore in an altogether good way.  Now is one of those times.  This is as opposed to those times when I feel tired and sore in an over-trained or injured way, which has been my mode of operation all too frequently recently.  I may also be breaking my morning curse and opening the door to more early training, but we'll see if it takes.

I plan to rest tomorrow and then run 20 miles on Friday at a good pace.  How successful I am should give a good sense of how realistic my marathon goals are for this May.

2 days ago: run 4 miles
yesterday: yoga 90 minutes (with quadruple-pushup vinyasas)
today: run 4.5 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment