Running (124) Life (58) Family (50) nutrition (20) injury (9) training (6) yoga (6) cycling (5)

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ice, ice

Several more days into the recovery / inflammation-busting period -- no running, but plenty of other activities to keep happy and busy.  I must say that there are few things as freeing and fun as a short run, but I am making do with cycling (in- and outdoor), yoga, and resistance training, and liberal application of ice packs.  None of these activities are quite as suitable for big-picture thinking as a run...and I have been doing a lot of big picture thinking lately, about priorities and direction in life.  Expect more on this later once I have time to process.

Today (Tues): Indoor bike 45 min @ 131 W (13.9 miles / 18.5 mph)
Mon: rest
Sun: Yoga ~1 hour, vigorous
Sat: rest
Fri: Cycle ~22 miles (no stats as my watch ran out of batteries midway) on a windy, gorgeous day


 

No comments:

Post a Comment